Friday 9 July 2010

Remember – Create your own adventure because experience is all that there is! (First blogged 28th March 2010)

Yesterday, I got re-Mind-ed.
We are clearly designed to forget; because we always do!
And what a pleasure it is to remember and to be able to confabulate.
So I remembered……
..there is Only Here
..there is Only Now
..to be in the Best possible Emotional State for no reason
..and not to Do Stuff.
..Always Create stuff and do it for absolutely no reason.
In that space my state will magnetically attract what I need.
I was very moved this morning, about how powerful I can be when I am in an optimum emotional state of my own choosing and how fortunate I am to be able to do that…….
….all that remains is to tell the rest of the world. The impact would transform it since all problems and conflicts arise from the past.
All upset, be it personal, in a team, in community, regional, national or international comes from the past.
Right here, right now is the opportunity to create anything.
Create your own adventure because experience is all that there is!

No comments:

Post a Comment