Thursday 1 July 2010

Success and Failure

One of the presuppositions of NLP is that:  ‘There is no such thing as failure – only feedback’

MP900442363I like Mike Ditka’s quote “ Success isn’t permanent and failure isn’t fatal” just because it puts things into a good perspective!

Are we not slightly obsessed with the need to succeed?

Which raises the question. What is Success and come to that, what is failure?

When I reflect on what success is, I get that I have been a success at everything that I have ever done, including my failures.

Be kind to yourselves

Success isn’t permanent and failure isn’t fatal ~ Mike Ditka

Of course there is no formula for success except perhaps an unconditional acceptance of life and what it brings ~ Arthur Rubinstein

I don’t know the key to success, but the the key to failure is trying to please everybody ~ Bill Cosby

A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and goes to bed at night and in between does what he wants to do ~ Bob Dylan

Nothing fails like success ~ Gerald Nachman

http://www.quotationspage.com

No comments:

Post a Comment