Monday 1 August 2011

Cheers!

A Really Bad Day

There was a guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.
Then, a big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes his drink and just drinks it all down.
The poor man starts crying.
The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life.
“First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office so my boss fires me.”
”When I leave the building,  I found out that my car has been  stolen. The police said that they can do nothing.”
“I get a cab to return home and when I get out I realise that I have left my wallet and credit cards in the cab. The cabbie just drives away."

"I go home and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener.”
“I leave home, and come to this bar and just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison!"

Source various
image http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Have_a_nice_day

No comments:

Post a Comment