Tuesday 16 August 2011

I LOVE Lucy


"Love yourself first and everything else falls into line.
You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world”

~ Lucille Ball

 

I read this in the Alternatives News Letter.
So true! So important! Feel good about yourself and the world will feel good to you thus providing the right environment for you to succeed.resulting in things just happening the way you would probably want or even better.

Lucille Désirée Ball

I grew up watching Lucille Ball and her husband, Dezi Arnaz. The “ I Love Lucy” show burned in my memory for sure!

Lucille Ball playing “Lucy,” an ambitious  scatterbrained red head with very little talent,  getting into all sorts of scrapes and mishaps trying to acheive her numerous ambitions, appeared on TV for 23 years!

Lucille Ball - Born August 6, 1911. Died April 26, 1989.
Look her up on Wikipeida or at http://www.pics-celeb.com/2009/12/lucille-ball.html

Images from Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment