Tuesday 8 April 2014

Enjoy 'em, peeps. that's all you got!

AyPee038There appears a need for people to wake up, expressed virtually everyday on Social Media sites - Is it not that they should get present to their trance?

We are always in trance - it is all a question of who runs the trance? My submissive side or my controlling side,
To be in balance I have to allow both, plus all the other sides of me to be and to function.
There is no one way unless the one way is the holistic way of many parts coming together.
There is nothing to learn but all to experience so that I get and I give - we all transact our way through life. I happen to believe that should be fun for the most part.
It all lives through my ability to respond - i.e. its all my response-ability

My beliefs are my beliefs are my trance
Your beliefs are your beliefs are your trance,  ...... Enjoy 'em, peeps. that's all we got!

#Justsayin #AyPeeRamblings

No comments:

Post a Comment