Saturday 15 August 2015

I have read a lot of posts about Gratitude, particularly in the context of attracting desires into our lives or as most would say by “The Law of Attraction”.


When I was I my early twenties, I was attacked by a drug crazed idiot who went onto kick the legs away from my then fiancé and punch my mother in the face.

I cannot feel grateful for that BUT I do appreciate what that caused.
It caused very positive changes in the people involved. It could have been the entire opposite.

What then of gratitude? Can one be truly grateful for everything? Or can one be grateful for having the opportunity to experience everything?
Probably the latter.

Is one attracting things or is one attracting the experience of those things?
After all experience is no more than memory and emotions can be felt through memory or imagination – both create memories and both create experience.
"Create your own adventure because experience is all that there is" ⒸAyPee

No comments:

Post a Comment